- ‘Meet & Greet’ & drop-off shipside* at Chan May Port or Tien Sa port
- Duration: Approximately 8 hours or longer depending on your time constraints. We always make sure that you return on-time to board the cruise ship.
First established in 1919, Ba Na was built as a hill resort for the colonial French to escape the summer heat of Central Vietnam’s coast. From the original’s ruins, Ba Na was rebuilt into an eco resort and fantasy theme park starting 1998. It is still evolving today and for the second year running, Ba Na Hills has been awarded the title of ‘Vietnam’s Leading Resort’.
We start our day by greeting you shipside at Chan May or Tien Sa port.
* If time & weather permits, travellers coming from Chan May port will have the opportunity to drive past beautiful Lang Co bay and the stunning 21km Hai Van pass – made famous by the BBC’s ‘Top Gear’ programme who described it as; ‘a deserted ribbon of perfection, one of the best coast roads in the world’!
Driving straight to Suoi Mo cable car station in our modern air conditioned vehicle. You’ll experience the stunning 20 minute ride above spectacular jungle and waterfalls on one of the world’s longest cable car systems – travelling about 5.7km. Remember to bring comfortable walking shoes and maybe an extra layer of clothes, when 36C in Da Nang it can be 15C on the mountain!
Ba Na is becoming ‘the‘ popular attraction of Central Vietnam. You will discover a replica French provincial town, a funicular railway and exciting downhill alpine luge. There are formal gardens (now with the already famous ‘Golden Bridge‘ towering above the Thien Thai garden), often singers & dancers perform.
Mountain tracks lead to waterfalls and viewing points. Near the mountaintop is Linh Ung Pagoda built 2004 with a giant 24m-high white seated Buddha – visible for miles around! There are many free facilities for children of all ages.
At the end of your time with us, we transfer you back to Chan May port in plenty of time for your ships onward journey.
- ‘Meet & Greet’ at Chan May port or Tien Sa port
- a full 8 hour private guided tour in English
- all entry fees
- cold, bottled mineral water
- moist towelettes
- use of a modern air conditioned vehicle & my professional driver
- any meals & drinks etc taken during the tour (bottled water is free of charge)
How to book a tour:
- Press ‘BOOK NOW’ & complete Contact Form.
- Send to Xuan Tu Private Tours. Xuan Tu will personally check availability and return proposal and cost.
- Is the Proposal/Cost acceptable? Simply let Xuan Tu know and your booking is confirmed